LDS Tools sync's imporperly on iPhone

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
StarBuckII

LDS Tools sync's imporperly on iPhone

Post by StarBuckII »

Members in our ward that was recently split are not seeming to get an accurate sync. Many members are missing and in my case the HPG lists only my own record.
The interesting thing is that members with Androids are syncing properly. So it would seem that the issue lies with the iOS version of the app. Deleting and reinstallig the app doesn't resolve the issue so it is most likely a app issue.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools sync's imporperly on iPhone

Post by russellhltn »

That sounds more like an issue with the API the program uses. Either way, I'd suggest sending feedback via the app so the developers get word about it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jhorning

Re: LDS Tools sync's imporperly on iPhone

Post by jhorning »

I get "error downloading" everytime I try to update. When I click on the "contact us" link under "help", the send link is grayed out so can't send a message about the problem.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”