Accessing your own personal membership info on Iphone

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
alict59

Accessing your own personal membership info on Iphone

Post by alict59 »

I am trying to teach my mother-in-law how to use LDS Tools. I use an Android and she uses an Iphone. If I go to my name on my phone, I can look at all of my membership information including membership number, ordinance dates, etc. My mom has tried to do the same on her Iphone and all she can see is her membership number. How can she view the rest?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Accessing your own personal membership info on Iphone

Post by lajackson »

alict59 wrote:How can she view the rest?
Is she signed in? After that, the iOS folks will have to help you. But I can't believe that presenting personal information is one of the differences between Android and iOS.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:Is she signed in?
She wouldn't be able to see anything if she wasn't. The real question is if the MRN attached to the account is her MRN and not someone else's (like her spouse).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
alict59

Post by alict59 »

Yes, she is signed in and the membership number shown is her own. Her spouse was a non-member so wouldn't have a number.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”