Photos not syncing

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
zaneclark

Photos not syncing

Post by zaneclark »

I love the new upgrade, but I cannot get the photos to sync for the stake officers. I had managed to get photos of all the stake presidency and HC, but since the upgrade, most photos will not sync. Oddly enough, ward leader photos all show, only the stake are absent.... Anyone else have this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Photos not syncing

Post by russellhltn »

zaneclark wrote:I had managed to get photos of all the stake presidency and HC, but since the upgrade, most photos will not sync.
Where their photos approved by their home ward?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

russellhltn wrote:
zaneclark wrote:I had managed to get photos of all the stake presidency and HC, but since the upgrade, most photos will not sync.
Where their photos approved by their home ward?
I'm sure they weren't as I took most of the photos and added them, but they worked fine until the upgrade...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It appears some people can see unapproved photos because of their calling. I suspect what changed is that you're no longer one of the privileged and now you see things the way regular members have always seen them.

Let's see what happens when they're approved.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

russellhltn wrote:It appears some people can see unapproved photos because of their calling. I suspect what changed is that you're no longer one of the privileged and now you see things the way regular members have always seen them.

Let's see what happens when they're approved.
You are probably right on the calling.... I was called as Assistant Stake Clerk, but for some reason as of a few weeks ago, I am now listed as Assistant Stake Clerk-Memberdhip in CDOL. It seems adding Memberdhip to the calling reduced my access.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”