Accessing confidential information as membership clerk since last LDS tools update for iPad

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Accessing confidential information as membership clerk since last LDS tools update for iPad

Post by jonesrk »

SJMayer wrote:
jonesrk wrote:
lajackson wrote: The calling takes a little time to process through all of the computer systems
This is the part that is having problems right now. So a little time normally equals about 1 day, but right now it is until fixed :(
So in regards to the issue that I am having with LDS Tools in regards to information that I am supposed to see as membership clerk like ios summery in which I cant view any confidential information on lds tools is this related to the problem with LCR and will this issue be fixed as well when they fix this other issue?
Yes. And it is fixed now, we are back to the normal delay for permissions with new callings.
SJMayer

Re: Accessing confidential information as membership clerk since last LDS tools update for iPad

Post by SJMayer »

jonesrk wrote:
SJMayer wrote:
jonesrk wrote: This is the part that is having problems right now. So a little time normally equals about 1 day, but right now it is until fixed :(
So in regards to the issue that I am having with LDS Tools in regards to information that I am supposed to see as membership clerk like ios summery in which I cant view any confidential information on lds tools is this related to the problem with LCR and will this issue be fixed as well when they fix this other issue?
Yes. And it is fixed now, we are back to the normal delay for permissions with new callings.
So I guess that is fixed but I am still having problems viewing ios and membership data related to my calling as Membership Clerk also I still cant view my own Membership Record Number or the Membership Record Numbers of other members of my ward or like I said I still cant view ios information on my ipad using lds tools
So I wander if there is a bug in the LDS Tools for ios devices such as ipod touch ipad or iPhone?

I can however still view this information on Leader and Clerk Resources on LDS.org but still cant view on LDS Tools on my ipad
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

SJMayer wrote:
jonesrk wrote:
SJMayer wrote:
So I guess that is fixed but I am still having problems viewing ios and membership data related to my calling as Membership Clerk also I still cant view my own Membership Record Number or the Membership Record Numbers of other members of my ward or like I said I still cant view ios information on my ipad using lds tools
So I wander if there is a bug in the LDS Tools for ios devices such as ipod touch ipad or iPhone?

I can however still view this information on Leader and Clerk Resources on LDS.org but still cant view on LDS Tools on my ipad
Have you done a sync?
SJMayer

Post by SJMayer »

scgallafent wrote:
SJMayer wrote:
jonesrk wrote: Yes. And it is fixed now, we are back to the normal delay for permissions with new callings.

Have you done a sync?
Yes I have done a sync but that did not help
Could there be a bug in LDS Tools that yall don't know about that could be affecting my LDS Tools that would require an update to be made to the apple app store on ipad to fix this issue
SJMayer

Post by SJMayer »

SJMayer wrote:
scgallafent wrote:
SJMayer wrote:

Have you done a sync?
Yes I have done a sync but that did not help
Could there be a bug in LDS Tools that yall don't know about that could be affecting my LDS Tools that would require an update to be made to the apple app store on ipad to fix this issue
So I just got the latest update for LDS Tools on my iPad and still not change with the problem I am still having in terms of viewing membership related information and also still cant view my own membership record number
So what I am wandering is did they make any changes in LDS Tools that affect just Membership Clerks and not any of the other callings that are part of the Bishopric?
Because this is starting to get really annoying to the point that I can use my LDS Tools on my iPad and will end up just using LDS.org Leader and Clerk Resources
This really does need to be fixed
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

SJMayer wrote:also still cant view my own membership record number
IIRC, they redesigned the screens. The information is still there, but not where it used to be and finding it is not intuitive.

On the Android version, it works like this:

Locate yourself in the ward directory. Open. You'll see a list at the top: Contact, Household, Callings and Classes, Membership Information. Note that you'll have to scroll the heading to the left to see that final option. There is no scroll bar or other hints that the heading can scroll other than "Callings and Classes" are cut-off. (It looks like "Callings an" on my device.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”