Missing Mia Maids

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
lcevans5

Missing Mia Maids

Post by lcevans5 »

A member of the YW presidency asked me today why her list of Young Women was incomplete (in LDS Tools, on an iPhone). I checked her list, and all of the Mia Maids are missing--there is a tab for Laurels, and one for Beehives, but not one for Mia Maids, and none of the Mia Maids show up in the list of "all Young Women Members." I checked in my LDS Tools (also iPhone), with the same result. My wife's (also an iPhone) was also missing the Mia Maids--they show up individually, or with their families, but not on the YW organization list. LDS Tools was synced today on all three phones. The lists are correct on Leader and Clerk Resources. Anybody else having a similar problem? I see a post on this forum from November, where a Teacher's Quorum was missing, but doesn't say if or how it was resolved.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missing Mia Maids

Post by russellhltn »

I'd go back into LCR and see if somehow you have two Mia Maid organizations - one of them empty.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Missing Mia Maids

Post by scgallafent »

This appears to be an issue we have been looking at where the class does not appear if there the class presidency is empty. They should appear once you have assigned a class presidency.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”