Birthday List is not showing Sunbeams

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
karastucki

Birthday List is not showing Sunbeams

Post by karastucki »

Our Sunbeams are not showing up on the birthday list (on LDS Tools, under Reports, Birthday List) when we sort by Primary. We see nursery children as well as CTR4 and above. For some reason it skips the Sunbeams.

But as I have studied this more, I am noticing a family is also missing (I wonder if that is related to a security setting). But for our Sunbeams, all of their siblings are showing up.

When we choose to display "All", then the Sunbeams are there (but that other family is not). I want to say that they used to show up, but I guess I can't be sure.

Is this a bug or an issue in our data? They show up on the birthday list when I am on Leader and Clerk Resources - Reports - Birthday List and then choose Primary from the dropdown. (and the family who is missing from lds tools shows up on LCR via lds.org)

I am on LDS Tools version 2.5.1
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Birthday List is not showing Sunbeams

Post by sbradshaw »

The ward clerk or bishop can check the family's individual and household privacy settings at the LDS.org Directory. That might be a good lead to track it down, if it's a bug.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
karastucki

Post by karastucki »

I presume that is the case for the family that I noticed (this family has also restricted their address). But for the sunbeams, that seems odd, since the rest of the family displays correctly.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If you're missing one child, it's possible that a record was never created for them. Up this to "likely" status if they are converts. The mission will create the records for the converts baptized, but many wards don't realize that they have to create the records for children under 8.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
karastucki

Post by karastucki »

That isn't the issue either. They show up on the regular directory, class lists, etc. It is only within the birthday list on lds tools that for some reason the Sunbeam class is not listed. Who do we report actual bugs to?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

For LDS Tools, use the feedback option within the app.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”