LDS Tools won't download content normally

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
svrska

Re: LDS Tools won't download content normally

Post by svrska »

I've not been able to use tools on my iPhone for over 2 weeks. I get the download error message and won't sync. I have deleted and re-installed several times, no success. I emailed support and was told to try the new beta version. Downloaded that and that produced an error when attempting to sync of "untrusted enterprise developer." Any solutions? My account works on LDS.org
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

There are some instructions for fixing the "untrusted developer" popup here:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204460
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
citorres

Post by citorres »

I had the app working on both my iPad and iPhone. The problem first occurred on the iPad but now the iPhone has the same problem. I start a sync and everything appears to be running correctly but when the progress bar get to about the 9 o'clock position progress stalls. When it resumes it complete the progress wheel and gets stuck there. I have deleted the app, re-installed the app same problem. Then I Deleted the app and rebooted the iPad and re- downloaded the app with the same situation. I can lig into LDS.org with no problems, I can pull up the calendar with no problems. If I reboot the iPad it want ps to sync again and the cycle repeats vet and over. Any help would be appreciated.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

citorres wrote:I had the app working on both my iPad and iPhone. The problem first occurred on the iPad but now the iPhone has the same problem. I start a sync and everything appears to be running correctly but when the progress bar get to about the 9 o'clock position progress stalls. When it resumes it complete the progress wheel and gets stuck there. I have deleted the app, re-installed the app same problem. Then I Deleted the app and rebooted the iPad and re- downloaded the app with the same situation. I can lig into LDS.org with no problems, I can pull up the calendar with no problems. If I reboot the iPad it want ps to sync again and the cycle repeats vet and over. Any help would be appreciated.
Has the problem just occurred over this weekend?

If it has, it might be due to server overload issues that occasionally happen in the US, especially on a Sunday!

Retry today and let, either way, the forum members know the result.
kvlund

Post by kvlund »

October 1. Have had similar problem and did full replacement, no result and sent in email. Just got response from Tech dept. System is down for overhaul since Friday and will be back up Monday, 10/2.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”