Latest Tools Update

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
zaneclark

Latest Tools Update

Post by zaneclark »

They have just released the latest update to this already great app. It is available in the App Store and the numerous changes make it even better.... Question.... How does this update to the Apple devices compare to the others, ie., Android, Windows, etc.? Have they also been updated?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Latest Tools Update

Post by russellhltn »

I have no way to compare them, but there was a update to Android last week.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Recently they've been working hard to keep LDS Tools for iOS and Android in sync; however, LDS Tools for Windows remains a bit behind.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I was just checking out the new features as noted in the update post, and I can't see one of them.... There is supposed to be a list option in the Meetinghouses to make it easier to find chapels, but I can't see it.... Anyone found it? If so, where?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

The latest release version has the meetinghouse selection near the bottom of the the main menu.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I can get to the map of chapels with all the icons, but the release notes said: " Easier viewing of meetinghouse locations with a new “List Results” menu." It's the List Results menu that seems to be missing.....

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”