Multiple Church Callings / authorization levels

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
kevin@palmersalmon.com

Multiple Church Callings / authorization levels

Post by kevin@palmersalmon.com »

I have more than one church calling, which likely impacts what information is available to download. I have a stake and a mission leadership assignment. My LDS tools will no longer download to my IOS device. If I log in on my desktop, I can select which church assignment I am logged in under - then have authorization for data based on that assignment.
Is this the reason I can not get downloads to my device? Is there a way to correct this?
johnshaw

Re: Multiple Church Callings / authorization levels

Post by johnshaw »

Kevin,

If you included the specific apps you are referring to it would be helpful. I have had callings in the past with multiple authorizations types, however, only a single app from the church that I used challenged me as to what calling I wanted to use to proceed. That was the FIR solution (the FM ticket solution) - the LDS Tools mobile app didn't ever challenge me, nor did any of the other online ward and stake tools that I used. It's been a while, so things may have changed, but some specifics might help us get you going in the right direction.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”