LDS Tools app missing "Young Women Leaders"

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
cougar7

LDS Tools app missing "Young Women Leaders"

Post by cougar7 »

Checked across several devices and OS and the issue is that when we go to LDS tools there isn't even a category for LDS Leaders. (YW President and counselors.) I have removed them from their callings in MLS and then sync and then put them back. I have done a database refresh on MLS. I have deleted and re-installed LDS Tools. No change. YW Presidency shows on MLS and on-line, but there isn't even a category for Young Women Leaders in the YW section.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools app missing "Young Women Leaders"

Post by aebrown »

cougar7 wrote:Checked across several devices and OS and the issue is that when we go to LDS tools there isn't even a category for LDS Leaders. (YW President and counselors.) I have removed them from their callings in MLS and then sync and then put them back. I have done a database refresh on MLS. I have deleted and re-installed LDS Tools. No change. YW Presidency shows on MLS and on-line, but there isn't even a category for Young Women Leaders in the YW section.
This is a known problem that is being worked on. See this post.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”