Error Downloading

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
hardingdp

Re: Error Downloading

Post by hardingdp »

I am having the exact same problem.
earlbushman

Post by earlbushman »

Can you post a link to the beta version or give more directions how to get it? After hitting the help button, I didn't know where to go next.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

earlbushman wrote:Can you post a link to the beta version or give more directions how to get it? After hitting the help button, I didn't know where to go next.
The poster three posts back from this one was referred by the help button to LDS Tools Support, where he explained his problem to them (probably by email). He got a response with directions on how to join the development group, where you may get the beta.

Or you wait about two weeks for the updated app to hit the app store.

If you can't wait, just cut out the middle man and click on the Project link at the top right of this page near the search bar, and then scroll down through Available Projects to the link LDS Tools for iOS.

It would appear that if you Join the project as an Observer, you will gain access to the beta.
smlodoch

Post by smlodoch »

After clicking the Help button, I clicked on Feedback and sent an email detailing my problem. I was invited to join the group as an observer and after that was able to download the beta version.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”