New update (appeared today), no names appear in the director

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
kslarsena

New update (appeared today), no names appear in the director

Post by kslarsena »

The LDS Tools app seems to have been updated today, adding new functionality that is acutally very attractive.

However, the update may have been released prematurely -- when I choose the directory, no names are listed.

It does look like the names are in the database: names appear under callings, for example. But nothing appears under directory.

[And why was this update released right before the weekend? Wouldn't it make better sense to release it on a Monday night??]
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: New update (appeared today), no names appear in the dire

Post by sbradshaw »

I was reading that a few other people had the directory bug too – the solution is to switch the directory Sort mode.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I just downloaded the new update and so far I can see only one slight glitch. We have a new full time missionary serving in our ward... The Directory has him listed with photo, but Tools still shows the previous missionary... No big deal and will probably be corrected shortly...
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

As a follow up to my previous post, with this mornings sync, the correct missionaries are now listed. And I again I want to thank that the development team, mostly volunteers I believe, who gave us this great tool and keep it updated.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”