Apple vs Android

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
kevin_howard

Apple vs Android

Post by kevin_howard »

On my wife's android tablet I can see more information about members than on my ipad. I am an executive secretary. Have I missed something or is this the way it is?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Apple vs Android

Post by russellhltn »

What kind of information? Are you using your login or your wife's login on the iPad?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kevin_howard

Post by kevin_howard »

My log in on both.
bballrob

Post by bballrob »

I've seen similar things. For example, I'm the bishop with strictly celestial Apple Devices, and my first counselor and executive are Android toting heathens. :D

My 1C can see members' temple recommend information on his device, but I can't. I can only see the reports that show who is and isn't expired, and when they expire or expired.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

An updated version of LDS Tools for iOS came out yesterday – now both Android and iOS have access to the additional info.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

It is very similar to the game of leap frog. We take turns being ahead of the game. [smile]

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”