Apple vs Android

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the LDS Tools Application.
kevin_howard

Apple vs Android

Postby kevin_howard » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:05 am

On my wife's android tablet I can see more information about members than on my ipad. I am an executive secretary. Have I missed something or is this the way it is?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Apple vs Android

Postby russellhltn » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:07 am

What kind of information? Are you using your login or your wife's login on the iPad?
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

kevin_howard

Postby kevin_howard » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:31 pm

My log in on both.

bballrob

Postby bballrob » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:42 pm

I've seen similar things. For example, I'm the bishop with strictly celestial Apple Devices, and my first counselor and executive are Android toting heathens. :D

My 1C can see members' temple recommend information on his device, but I can't. I can only see the reports that show who is and isn't expired, and when they expire or expired.

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:36 pm

An updated version of LDS Tools for iOS came out yesterday – now both Android and iOS have access to the additional info.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:49 pm

It is very similar to the game of leap frog. We take turns being ahead of the game. [smile]

Return to “iPhone/iPad LDS Tools”