"Reports" not accessable

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
kirtkennedy

"Reports" not accessable

Post by kirtkennedy »

The ward RS Pres and HPGL have both reported to me that they do not see the "Reports" menu on LDS tools v.2.3.1....they both have iphone 6 phones. they have tried syncing, deleting the app and reloading to no avail. any ideas as to why?...I looked at the access table and it appears they should be able to see the "Reports" menu....I checked MLS and they both have the appropriate Standard Calling which should grant access.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: "Reports" not accessable

Post by sbradshaw »

LDS Tools is still catching up to the expanded access for ward council members – for now, they'll need to use Leader and Clerk Resources.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
kirtkennedy

Post by kirtkennedy »

Ok, thanks for the reply. In my experience, LDS Tools is where leaders go first for information and communication. I'm the Ward Exec Sec and Website Anministrator and have access to Reports on Tools and assumed it was now available to all PH and Aux Presidencies....is this a priority for the Tools programmers?...any idea when this will be added?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

It looks like, for iOS, access will be coming with version 2.4.0, which is the next version. It's in beta testing now and will hopefully be out this month or next.
kirtkennedy

Post by kirtkennedy »

I assume that if a Priesthood Leader was anxious to see/use the "reports" menu in LDS tools he could download the Beta version and access it there?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

kirtkennedy wrote:I assume that if a Priesthood Leader was anxious to see/use the "reports" menu in LDS tools he could download the Beta version and access it there?
Yes. If he's never joined an LDSTech project before he'll need to digitally sign the Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA):
https://tech.lds.org/projects?controlle ... =agreement

Then he can join the LDSTech project "LDS Tools for iOS" here:
https://tech.lds.org/projects?controlle ... ojectid=12

Then he'd be able to see and download the beta from here:
https://tech.lds.org/dl/ios/ (to be opened on the mobile browser)

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”