Edit contact info

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Edit contact info

Post by jdlessley »

jtsummie wrote:It may have been because of my previous calling I could do it.
For others reading this thread, take note that nobody, not even a ward clerk, can edit addresses from within the online Directory. Clerks can, however, edit addresses from Leader and Clerk Resources on LDS.org.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
bsummie

Post by bsummie »

Correct i got the two mixed up.
clarkg1

Post by clarkg1 »

LDS tools on iPad and iPhone do not have editing power. Android, (which I'm partial to), can edit all information if your sign in has the credentials (i.e. your a ward clerk). Sometimes the security of Apple has it's down sides. :confused:
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

clarkg1 wrote:LDS tools on iPad and iPhone do not have editing power. Android, (which I'm partial to), can edit all information if your sign in has the credentials (i.e. your a ward clerk).
Only contact information can be edited in Android LDS Tools. The address cannot be edited.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Phone numbers and email addresses can indeed be edited on the iPad and iPhone (within your permissions).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”