Can not sync my ipad

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
ToponceKC

Can not sync my ipad

Post by ToponceKC »

When I try to sync my ipad it keeps telling me my password is incorrect. But I can sync my phone which is an android. What am I missing.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can not sync my ipad

Post by russellhltn »

First, I would clear and re-enter both your ID and password. Sometimes there's a typo in the name that's not obvious.

Secondly, is there any punctuation in the ID or password that might give any problems?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ToponceKC

Post by ToponceKC »

Sorry I must be missing something. Where do you want me to clear and re-enter my ID and Password that is just for my ipad. Because my ID and Password work everything else.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Somewhere in LDS Tools is a place to enter your LDS Account login. That's what I'm suggesting you re-enter.

Does your LDS Account login use punctuation at all?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

toponcekc wrote:Sorry I must be missing something. Where do you want me to clear and re-enter my ID and Password that is just for my ipad. Because my ID and Password work everything else.
With iPad keyboards it can be easy to make a mistake on the case of passwords you are typing, so that's another thing to check: make sure that you are typing uppercase letters when you should, and lowercase letters when you should.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”