Can not sync my ipad

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the LDS Tools Application.
toponcekc

Can not sync my ipad

Postby toponcekc » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:14 am

When I try to sync my ipad it keeps telling me my password is incorrect. But I can sync my phone which is an android. What am I missing.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can not sync my ipad

Postby russellhltn » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:04 am

First, I would clear and re-enter both your ID and password. Sometimes there's a typo in the name that's not obvious.

Secondly, is there any punctuation in the ID or password that might give any problems?
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

toponcekc

Postby toponcekc » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:22 am

Sorry I must be missing something. Where do you want me to clear and re-enter my ID and Password that is just for my ipad. Because my ID and Password work everything else.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:24 am

Somewhere in LDS Tools is a place to enter your LDS Account login. That's what I'm suggesting you re-enter.

Does your LDS Account login use punctuation at all?
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:44 am

toponcekc wrote:Sorry I must be missing something. Where do you want me to clear and re-enter my ID and Password that is just for my ipad. Because my ID and Password work everything else.

With iPad keyboards it can be easy to make a mistake on the case of passwords you are typing, so that's another thing to check: make sure that you are typing uppercase letters when you should, and lowercase letters when you should.

Return to “iPhone/iPad LDS Tools”