LCR expanded access

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
kirtkennedy

LCR expanded access

Post by kirtkennedy »

The Church has announced expanded access to leader and clerk resources to all Ward Council members starting August 27, 2014. However, as I understand, this will only be available thru LDS.org at the present time?..since the members of our Ward Council only use Mobil devices, this added functionality won't be very useful. What do others think?, when will it come to LDS tools?
Biggles

Re: LCR expanded access

Post by Biggles »

I'm just curious as to why, because your WC members only use mobile devices, they can't use a browser to access LCR, as most of these have a browser.

I'm actually using my iPad to post this in the forum, using a browser that also I access LCR with!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kirtkennedy wrote:The Church has announced expanded access to leader and clerk resources to all Ward Council members starting August 27, 2014. However, as I understand, this will only be available thru LDS.org at the present time?..since the members of our Ward Council only use Mobil devices, this added functionality won't be very useful. What do others think?, when will it come to LDS tools?
That question was discussed here.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Has anyone tried LDS Tools to see if the new access for the ward council in LDS.org is available on the Tools app? There was some speculation that this might happen.
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by wertdl »

I just tried, and I don't see any reports. I'm a counselor in our EQ.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”