1st Councilor in Stake Presidency cant get all info

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
alyxlarsen

1st Councilor in Stake Presidency cant get all info

Post by alyxlarsen »

The 1st Councilor in our Stake Presidency cannot get access to all the membership information that I have as the Stake Clerk in the ldstools app. The information I am referring to is the Ordinances and Marriage sections. My question is: Is this behavior intentional or is there a problem with his ipad or the app, or his lds.org account? And if it is not intentional, does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: 1st Councilor in Stake Presidency cant get all info

Post by sbradshaw »

I know that there is some data that bishopric counselors don't have access to that bishops and ward clerks do. It's possible that the same applies in stake presidencies, but I'm not sure. Another possibility is that he opted to not have a passcode, in which case the app only allows you to access the data that a regular member would see.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

sbradshaw wrote:I know that there is some data that bishopric counselors don't have access to that bishops and ward clerks do. It's possible that the same applies in stake presidencies, but I'm not sure.
It does apply to stake presidencies. Stake presidency counselors do not have access to membership records in the online tools.
alyxlarsen

Post by alyxlarsen »

ok, Thank you I will let him know.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”