Who has access to reports?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
zaneclark

Who has access to reports?

Post by zaneclark »

Who can access the reports on LDS Tools?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Who has access to reports?

Post by lajackson »

zaneclark wrote:Who can access the reports on LDS Tools?
Depends on your calling, unless you are making a general comment on website availability, in which case I am able to get there just fine right now.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I am aware that accessibility in LDS.org depends on your calling, but does this same a accessibility apply to LDS.Tools?
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

zaneclark wrote:I am aware that accessibility in LDS.org depends on your calling, but does this same a accessibility apply to LDS.Tools?
Yes.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

zaneclark wrote:I am aware that accessibility in LDS.org depends on your calling, but does this same a accessibility apply to LDS.Tools?
Oops. Sorry I did not read your post carefully enough. As Gary_Miller says, yes, your access to information in LDS Tools is also related to your calling. Certain positions see more information than others. That is why you had to enter your LDS Account information into LDS Tools when you downloaded the data.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

lajackson wrote:That is why you had to enter your LDS Account information into LDS Tools when you downloaded the data.
Not only your account information but if your calling was one where you could access more information you had to also create a 4 digit PIN. when ever I open tools on my tablet I have to enter the PIN to get in.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Thank you for your replies....I had the usual query from a HC wondering why he couldn't access the reports for wards. I would guess a lot of HC people are hoping this might change sometime.....
kevindurr

Post by kevindurr »

I posted in another forum just a few minutes ago about this. Basically, you can have a aystem in which ward clerks print reports to PDFs and then email those reports to an online storage cloud (secure). Then your HC can have access to that online storage cloud on his device to view the reports he is looking for. Would require a stake clerk following up with each ward clerk to make sure they are doing the routine at the specified interval.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”