Calendar Events to my iCalendar

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
sdwade

Calendar Events to my iCalendar

Post by sdwade »

By accident, I discovered that by holding my finger on a calendar event it gives me an option to "Copy <the event to> My Calendar". I think My Calendar is the calendar on my iPhone but when i touch "Copy to My Calendar" I get the message; "This app does not have access to your calendars. You can enable access in Privacy Settings." Where is Privacy Settings? I have looked through the LDS Calendar and on my iPhone and do not find Privacy Settings. Can you tell me where to give the app access?

Thank you,
Steve
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This bug was reported in the Copy to My Calendar on iPhone and iPad thread.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
krk22

Post by krk22 »

When is this going to be fixed?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You may want to send in your question to the LDS Tools support team using the procedures in the LDS Tools support - iPhone - iPad article.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”