Error Downloading

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
lleach4

Re: Error Downloading

Post by lleach4 »

It's been almost a month since I have been able to sync my data. I have an iPad 2 and and iPhone 5, both running iOS 6.0.2, and neither will sync.

For what it's worth, I have a stake calling. Someone else mentioned above that they do, too.
DanIngold

Post by DanIngold »

I'm running 2.1.2 on an iPad with the latest iOS, and still having the problem. Deleting and reinstalling the app doesn't fix it. As with some other commenters, I have both a stake and ward calling, if that makes a difference.

--Dan
glennchr

Post by glennchr »

I really hope you can help me. I have the same problem. For the past 15 months I have served in a YSA.bishopric as a counselor. I have had zero problems with the app on my iPhone and my iPad. And I used it all the time. With our young single adult ward it is indispensable. In fact I have no idea how to do The calling without the app. Therein lies the problem! 10 days ago I was called to be the bishop of another YSA ward in my stake. The stake changed the records and got me moved into the ward as an out of unit member. They assigned me to as the bishop. I am able to access all of the important information that I need on LDS.org and also through the MLS system at church. But, since the calling change, I always get the error downloading message indicating that some of the stuff didn't download and to please try again later. Version 2.1.2.

It happens on my iPhone, and my iPad.

Please help me! It is so hard to do this calling without incredible resource that is LDS tools.

God bless you in all your labors!

Glenn
DougBrewer

Post by DougBrewer »

I have an iPhone 4 with version 2.1.2 on it and the program will work but will not download. IOS 6.0 on the iPhone. My last successful download was 12/9/2012. My Ipad on the other hand will not even let me to the directory. It has same version of LDS tools, but the software version of the iPad is 5.0. As Stake Executive Secretary this App saves me a ton of time having to open my laptop and look up information.

It would be nice if this issue would get resolved quickly.

Thanks!
glennchr

Post by glennchr »

Still hoping there is a solution...Any ideas? I'm still getting the same error and nothing fixes it :mad: :mad: :mad:
GregFerrao

Post by GregFerrao »

I too am not able to access LDS tools on either my IPhone or IPad. Tries to sync, but get the same message each time. I served as a counselor in our YSA branch, then called as Bishop in my home ward and can only access info on my desktop through lds.org. Really need this fixed!
glennchr

Post by glennchr »

It works now!! I really don't know why it works now and why it dint before but I'm a happy camper! Thank you for whatever you did to fix it! I'm in business!!
DougBrewer

Post by DougBrewer »

Glad it worked for you but I tried in both the iPad and iPhone neither one is working. I really wish the Church had a dedicated Tech staff.
scottmorrise

Post by scottmorrise »

I also have not been able to use LDS Tools for a couple of months. Same as many others, Stake calling. iPad, iOS 6. Please help.
rongailey

Post by rongailey »

For two months I have tried to download, and get the same error message. With so many people mentioning this problem over so many months I'm losing hope.

As others have done, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times.

Ipad 2; IOS 6.1

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”