LDS Tools missing Report Button

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
matthewHarrison

LDS Tools missing Report Button

Post by matthewHarrison »

I'm using version 2.1.2 and I don't see the Report button on the bottom of the screen as it appears in the screenshots on the App Store. Instead, I have the Settings button in that location. I have a Sort button at the top right where the settings button is supposed to be. Does anyone know why this might be happening? I would very much like to use the report functionality.

Best Wishes,

Matthew Harrison
chris_hazeldine

Post by chris_hazeldine »

image.jpg
(78.33 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
The screen shot on the App Store isn't current, probably should be updated. Settings button is now down the bottom with Sort takings its place and callings are now part of the Reports menu just after Directory. See pic.

What's your calling? Don't know if the reports are limited to only leaders or not?
matthewHarrison

Post by matthewHarrison »

Hmm. That is interesting. The icons I have at the bottom of my screen are Directory, Callings, Calendar, Lists, and Settings. I'm an EQ counselor, so maybe the reporting is limited to only the president, and you only get "Callings" if you don't have the right privileges.
krebsj
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by krebsj »

Correct, only the following will see the reports tab: Bishoprics, branch presidencies, and stake and district presidencies, as well as clerks and executive secretaries. Thanks!
R. Justin Krebs :)
MLS Product Manager

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”