app directory not accesible

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
ironrod44

app directory not accesible

Post by ironrod44 »

i am logged into tools correctly and can access my stake calendar fine but the directory and callings portion is blank. i have installed the newest update and have tried to sync data with no luck. i have i phone 4.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You're using LDS Tools, not the browser, correct? This section is for the browser-based application, not LDS Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

ironrod44 wrote:i am logged into tools correctly and can access my stake calendar fine but the directory and callings portion is blank. i have installed the newest update and have tried to sync data with no luck. i have i phone 4.
Notwithstanding that this post is in the wrong section! Trying to sync LDSTools, on a Sunday, is nigh on impossible with the load on the Church servers! The Church, I believe , is in the process of updating the servers, but I don't think we have any timescale for when that will be completed.

At the moment my advice would be to do any syncing any other day of the week!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Moderator note: the thread has been moved from the Directory forum to the correct forum.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”