iPhone App: Error "Assignments"

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

faf1998 wrote:When do we anticipate the new version being released to fix the bug?
In general, it's much better to post your questions to the thread with the relevant post. This thread is rather oddly making multiple references to another thread. If you want to ask a question about that thread, please post in that thread -- it will keep that conversation in one place, and it's much more likely that the developer will see your question.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dstorry

Post by dstorry »

OK I now see there are 2 threads about the same problem.

I got my wife's Iphone 4S to accept LDStools by using my logon to access the data once the app was downloaded.
I went into MLS and changed my wife's calling to a standard calling and still no luck on her downloading the data.

I am unsure where the problem is but if some of these other members can try a similar fix and if it works then I would say there is a problem in the app and calling area.

I am sure many more will have a similar problem once the app updates are done until the app is fixed.

Maybe the programmers can roll back the app to the previous version for release until it gets fixed correctly. As my understanding is that LDS tools is for all members not just specific callings?
Dave
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

dstorry wrote:OK I now see there are 2 threads about the same problem.

I got my wife's Iphone 4S to accept LDStools by using my logon to access the data once the app was downloaded.
I went into MLS and changed my wife's calling to a standard calling and still no luck on her downloading the data.

I am unsure where the problem is but if some of these other members can try a similar fix and if it works then I would say there is a problem in the app and calling area.

I am sure many more will have a similar problem once the app updates are done until the app is fixed.

Maybe the programmers can roll back the app to the previous version for release until it gets fixed correctly. As my understanding is that LDS tools is for all members not just specific callings?
Dave
There is a fix coming imminently. I think its waiting on iTunes approval.
dstorry

Post by dstorry »

thanks
I am sure many people will appreciate it

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”