LDS tools does not Sync in my new Android phone

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS tools does not Sync in my new Android phone

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure you have the most current version. Otherwise, I'd suggest uninstall and remove all data for that app and try again.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
reefl

Post by reefl »

I have become so frustrated not being able to get into my LDS Tools account, after using it for over a year! I get the same response "Directory services are unavailable. Please try again later" Well I've been doing that for over 2 months!

What's going on and how do I fix it? Is there a phone number I can call. Ward clerk can't give any suggestions. I have an Android

L. Reef :| :x
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

reefl wrote:I have an Android
What version? Anything prior is 5 is unsupported. I'm not sure what the minimum supported version of LDS Tools is, but I'm sure nothing prior to 3.5 is usable. The current version is "Member Tools" 3.6.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Moneyinthebank931

Post by Moneyinthebank931 »

I can download my members tools put my password in my lds.org does work but it tells me that the directory is unavailable at this time it's been doing that for 3 months now what can I do

Return to “Android Member Tools App”