Can't see ministering assignments

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Can't see ministering assignments

Post by lajackson »

reebear wrote:Please provide an update. I have never been able to see my ministering data on any app or website, and it's a pain to go to the RS presidency to find out when they say "We've made changes, check your app."
For viewing the information, please make sure you have a phone and LDS Tools version that support the latest changes.

As for the RS presidency, I would just politely say, "I'm sorry, I do not have an app that shows me the changes, so unless you tell me what they are, I will not know to whom to minister."
reebear

Post by reebear »

Repeat: Any idea why I have NEVER been able to see my ministering assignments, the people assigned to me, or those I am assigned to? Not in the app, not in LDS.org, irrespective of computer or browser. I'm not trying to figure out why the RS presidency does things the way they do, I'm trying to figure out how to find the information in the tools I'm supposed to be able to use.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

reebear wrote:Repeat: Any idea why I have NEVER been able to see my ministering assignments, the people assigned to me, or those I am assigned to?
You can't see it on LDS.org. You have to be running LDS Tools 3.5 or better.

Another possibility is that the account you're using has a MRN that's different from the member that's getting assignments. You might want to sit down with a clerk and compare notes.

I seem to recall a big where certain families wouldn't show up if the husband wasn't a member, but I'm not sure as it affects RS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bchunt

Re: Cannot see my ministering assignment or see who my minster is on LDS Tools

Post by bchunt »

I can't see my ministering assignment on android latest os for S5. Funny thing is i can see my wife's assignments. So i don't know what the problem could be

[Moderator note: Post moved to appropriate forum and thread for the operating system.]
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

bchunt wrote:I can't see my ministering assignment on android latest os for S5. Funny thing is i can see my wife's assignments. So i don't know what the problem could be
Have you checked with the Elders Quorum presidency to see if you have an assignment in the system? Have you sync'ed LDS Tools?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bchunt wrote:Funny thing is i can see my wife's assignments.
Make sure you're logged in with your LDS Account. Also go to ldsaccount.lds.org and make sure the MRN on your account is really your MRN and not your wife's. (The birthdate listed should be a clue.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”