Can't see ministering assignments

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
camik

Can't see ministering assignments

Post by camik »

Before today, all of the ministering assignments showed up under "reports." With the latest update, that now seems to be gone. Did it move to a new place and I just missed it? I am in the primary leadership, not relief society or elders quorum, but I used to use this functionality all the time and will be sad if it is gone.
Biggles

Re: Can't see ministering assignments

Post by Biggles »

Ministering now appears in LCR under its own heading. According to the Access Table the Primary Presidency does have access.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ministering used to show up in LDS Tools, but after a sync, it disappeared.

But I found a update in the Google play store, applied it, synced again, and all is good.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scotthday

Post by scotthday »

I cannot see ministering on Galaxy note 5.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.
Still cannot see it
PsychoPecanShell

Post by PsychoPecanShell »

I am having the same problem since I recently updated. My app is set to auto update but besides that I do not see a way to find an update on the Google Play store. Has anyone found a solution?
ozarkies69

Ministering assignment report

Post by ozarkies69 »

lajackson wrote:
1marquisstanley wrote:This is good for the priesthood/Elders Quorum who have access to LCR menu - What about sister members? How do we find our assignments?
Not all elders have access to LCR. It is only available to leaders and the Relief Society presidency. Those who do not have those callings, elder or sister, do not have access.

If you use LDS Tools, however, you should be able to select your name in the Directory and see your ministering assignments under the Ministering tab.

I have the latest version of lds tools but can't seem to see any ministering tab on my Samsung 8 to see my assignment...I'm sure it's user error but can't seem to find it anywhere . when I click on my name under directory I see name household calling contact and membership info...but can find anything about ministering info...I have 3.5 version... thoughts?
jsward0120

Post by jsward0120 »

I'm having the same problem on LDS Tools. My counselors are able to see the new Ministering Reports, but as the Elders Quorum President I cannot see it anymore in the LDS Tools app on my Android device. Both my counselors on on iPhones. I tried reinstalling the app last night and still cannot see those reports.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

For Android, make sure you're running LDS Tools 3.5.0 or later. The new ministering application handles data differently and older versions of LDS Tools don't know how to handle the new data.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

scgallafent wrote:For Android, make sure you're running LDS Tools 3.5.0 or later.
And it appears the minimum level of Android has changed. For example, 3.5.0 isn't available for Android 4.4.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

russellhltn wrote:
scgallafent wrote:For Android, make sure you're running LDS Tools 3.5.0 or later.
And it appears the minimum level of Android has changed. For example, 3.5.0 isn't available for Android 4.4.
There were some technical needs that forced a move to Lollipop (Android 5). We knew that meant that ministering data would only be available to users on Lollipop (Android 5) or later. I was in a meeting where there was some review of how many people would be affected based on our current data regarding usage, so there was consideration of how many people would be affected and in what way.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”