Cannot sign into LDS account using LDS Tools

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
richard6389

Cannot sign into LDS account using LDS Tools

Post by richard6389 »

Hi. I'm wanting to use LDS Tools in order to look find my endowment date. I have an LDS account. I know my username and password.

This morning I just installed LDS Tools. I want to look at "SHOW MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION".

When I click on that, I am prompted to sign into my LDS account. But even though my details are correct I get the message " Error Incorrect username or password".

As I say, I'm entering the correct details, the details that do allow me to sign into my LDS account, when I do so thru my browser. Can anyone help? Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cannot sign into LDS account using LDS Tools

Post by russellhltn »

By chance, are you using any punctuation in the password? That screen may not be encoding it correctly.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
MartinStanley

Post by MartinStanley »

A number of ward members were having similar problems today. I am ward clerk and have had difficulty signing into my account on lds.org and on lds tools.

It looks like that there are some server issues. I'd wait a day. If still happening on Monday then you can call the help line and they can check your account.

Martin Stanley
jscheurich2

Post by jscheurich2 »

Cannot sign into LDS Tools I know my USERNAME and PASSWORD
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jscheurich2 wrote:Cannot sign into LDS Tools I know my USERNAME and PASSWORD
Have you updated to the version that was released today?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”