LDS tools Android app -how to change calendar view?

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
toddcan

LDS tools Android app -how to change calendar view?

Post by toddcan »

Is there a way to change the calendar view on the Android app? Currently, when I bring up the calendar, it shows a series of horizontal bars with different colours according to the organization's events, with the dates all being in the left-most column. It would be so much handier to view as a month-in the"standard" calendar format. Of course, this view would only work on larger devices such as tablets, which is why it would be an optional view.

Am I missing something buried somewhere in a settings screen, or is this not an option with the mobile app?
drepouille

Re: LDS tools Android app -how to change calendar view?

Post by drepouille »

You must have a really large screen.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

drepouille wrote:You must have a really large screen.
I understand it's now possible to run Android apps in Chromium and even Chrome. So we will see some big screens.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bigdufus

Post by bigdufus »

is this agenda view a feature then? My plhone and iPad display a 'whole month' view without trouble in other apps. Can't find a way to get ldstools to display that way. Typically just have to log on to LDS.org to get a calendar that's useful.
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

LDS tools only shows calendar items as a list, no matter the screen size. The only way to view it as a traditional calendar is to go to the church website.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”