Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
dperkins22

Re: Calendar items show with incorrect dates and times in LDS Tools app

Post by dperkins22 »

Indeed!
luisitoescoto

Post by luisitoescoto »

I am here in the Philippines and using my laptop, when I use the LDS Calendar in any chapel within our Stake and use the Church internet or WiFi, the time on the lds calenddar is 1 hour late, then using the same laptop and connect to any internet connection (not church wifi) the date return back to correct time.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

luisitoescoto wrote:I am here in the Philippines and using my laptop, when I use the LDS Calendar in any chapel within our Stake and use the Church internet or WiFi, the time on the lds calenddar is 1 hour late, then using the same laptop and connect to any internet connection (not church wifi) the date return back to correct time.
Is the laptop's time and time zone is the same in both cases? Most laptops I know of have their time zones set manually. But mobile devices will frequently set their time/time zone from the local cell tower. The calendar's displayed time is based on the time zone reported by the user's computer.

This website will show the current GMT offset your browser is reporting.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”