Problems syncing my Android

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
Bonsman

Problems syncing my Android

Post by Bonsman »

Whenever I try to sync my LDS tools, on my android, I either have to skip it which counts as a try or I try and then I get a message that says not connected to the internet when I know I am. I am down to 2 tries or less (I'm afraid to try) before I get booted off of LDS tools on my android.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Problems syncing my Android

Post by sbradshaw »

No reason to be afraid to hit the three tries – it doesn't flag your account or keep you from ever using LDS Tools again; all it does is not show you any LDS Tools data on that device until you successfully sync again with your LDS Account. Then the count is reset again. What kind of internet are you connected to? Public wifi, personal wifi, data plan? Have you tried on different networks or different times of day?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to make sure you have the most current version of LDS Tools. It's possible that server support for the older versions gets disabled at some point.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sdegriselles

Post by sdegriselles »

When I try to sync to LDS Tools I get an error message. It won't accept my password. I then go to forgot username or password and it tells me I need to "Please contact the Global Service Center to recover your account. ..... until you have completed workforce registration. I go the Global Service center and they is NO workforce registration option. What am I to do to sync?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sdegriselles wrote:When I try to sync to LDS Tools I get an error message. It won't accept my password. I then go to forgot username or password and it tells me I need to "Please contact the Global Service Center to recover your account. ..... until you have completed workforce registration. I go the Global Service center and they is NO workforce registration option. What am I to do to sync?
Are you able to log into your ward directory and calendar ok?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ErasmoTwining

Post by ErasmoTwining »

Try to select the section icon (it appears as three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the LDS Tools screen) and choose
Select Sync, then follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the synchronization.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”