FULL-TIME MISSIONARIES ARE MISSING.

Discussions around the Android version of the LDS Tools application
jessepromise

FULL-TIME MISSIONARIES ARE MISSING.

Postby jessepromise » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:54 pm

I can't find full-time missionaries serving in and from my ward.I tried checking under calling, but can't still find it. Help me please.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: FULL-TIME MISSIONARIES ARE MISSING.

Postby russellhltn » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:20 pm

I don't see it either. I'm guessing it's not supported at this time. I'd suggest using the on-line directory.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Full-Time Missionaries are Missing

Postby lajackson » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:13 pm

jessepromise wrote:I can't find full-time missionaries serving in and from my ward. I tried checking under calling, but can't still find it. Help me please.

Gospel Library would not be the place to find this information. It would more likely be under LDS Tools.

However, LDS Tools (for Android) does not support this function at the moment, so the information is not available there. You would have to go online to LDS.org to find their names if the information has been kept current there.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:41 pm

lajackson wrote:Gospel Library would not be the place to find this information. It would more likely be under LDS Tools.

Good point, the topic has been moved.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

jessepromise

Postby jessepromise » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:32 pm

lajackson wrote:Gospel Library would not be the place to find this information. It would more likely be under LDS Tools.

Thank you so much for that observation. I was actually intending to post it here.

Return to “Android LDS Tools”