calendar events

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
allred1

calendar events

Post by allred1 »

I am the building scheduler for my Stake Center Building and sometime use LDS tools to view available dates to schedule upcoming events. However, I have found that some events that have already been scheduled do not show up on LDS Tools Calendar, even after syncing. Example: Funerals and Baptisms that have been scheduled by other Wards. Is there way to see ALL events at my Stake Center Building using LDS Tools Calendar? Thanks for your help.

Allred1
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: calendar events

Post by aebrown »

LDS Tools only shows the calendars you are subscribed to. So events that are on other calendars that you are not subscribed to (and perhaps cannot subscribe to because they belong to other wards) will not appear in LDS Tools.

To see such events your only choice at this point is to use a browser to look at the calendar on LDS.org, and go to Week View (or to the Reservations page under Settings, since you're a building scheduler).
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

With LDS tools you can only see events for calendars that you are subscribed to. You can only subscribe to the ward calendars and Stake calendars where your membership records are.

Further more you can only add events to a calendar, through LDS.org, if you are a calendar editor. Even as the building scheduler you can only add events for your ward and only if you have editor rights.
allred1

Post by allred1 »

Thank you for your prompt reply, I am subscribed to all calendars that are listed on LDS Tools. I do use the weekly view on LDS.org, but like to use LDS Tools, when away from my computer.
Thanks again for your help.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”