ldstools for out of unit leader

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
BehuninWC

ldstools for out of unit leader

Post by BehuninWC »

I am a bishop in a married student ward and when I try to download my stake on ldstools all I can get is my home stake, not the one where I am serving currently. Any help on getting the desired stake to download?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

LDS Tools has been reported as having issues with and for out-of-unit members. You can submit feedback through the LDS.org "Submit Feedback" link. "Out of unit support with LDS Tools" is another thread discussing the same issue.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

behuninwc wrote:I am a bishop in a married student ward and when I try to download my stake on ldstools all I can get is my home stake, not the one where I am serving currently. Any help on getting the desired stake to download?
Do you have an out-of-unit record in your married student ward? Does it have your membership number and ordinance information? Has the stake submitted the change in ward leadership report so that you are correctly listed as the bishop in CDOL? Do you have access to online sites like lds.org/mss and lds.org/leader? How long have you been the bishop?

Return to “Member Tools”