Membership Directory does not sync

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
strfry

Membership Directory does not sync

Post by strfry »

The membership directory is vastly incomplete for one of the two branches I am clerk for. I have synced the app many times and have checked the information on LCR to make sure that it is all there. How can I fix the app not showing members?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Membership Directory does not sync

Post by scgallafent »

You live in a location where the default is to not be listed in the directory unless the member explicitly grants permission to be listed in the directory.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

scgallafent wrote:You live in a location where the default is to not be listed in the directory unless the member explicitly grants permission to be listed in the directory.
Changing this will require changing the laws in your country.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

You might consider inviting members to be listed in the Directory. I would think that many would, although I do not have any recent experience with how members might feel about that in the environment we live in today.

Return to “Member Tools”