Birthday Report Incorrect

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
richn

Birthday Report Incorrect

Post by richn »

I'm a new ward clerk and I've noticed the birthday report is off by a day in March. Is this a glitch? For example, a member shows up as having a birthday on March 19 when it is really March 20.

Is there a reason why March is messed up and April is fine?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Birthday Report Incorrect

Post by scgallafent »

I just checked birthdays in my ward from March 13 to March 22 and all are correct. Have you verified that the member's record in LCR shows the correct birth date?
jamhall

Post by jamhall »

In Ward Council this morning it was pointed out and I have confirmed that yes, there is an issue in LDS Tools with March. On March 10th, the birthdays show correctly. There is also a second March 10th listed with the March 11th birthdays and the issue continues through the end of March and then things go back to being correct in April. This appears to only be an issue in iOS. The folks with Android phones showed me that their birthday report is correct.
gardenway

Post by gardenway »

I am seeing the same problem on iOS. Any fix available?

Thank you!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It sounds like this is an issue with iOS LDS Tools. I'd send feedback from within the app so the developers can see it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jamhall

Post by jamhall »

As suggested, I sent in feedback.

Return to “Member Tools”