Can'the log into LDS Tools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
wf00

Re: Can'the log into LDS Tools

Post by wf00 »

Yes!!! Was able to get in this morning.
mccown

Post by mccown »

Yes, the iOS mobile app is now working. Strange that the web app method would login, but the mobile app wouldn't. Thanks for checking.
bsaunders8

Post by bsaunders8 »

No, still does not work for me. On an Android OS based phone running LDS Tools 3.4.1.

Still getting the Error:

"Error
Failed to create a secure connection to LDS.org. Please check your device date and time, as well as your data connection, and then try to sync again."
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bsaunders8 wrote:LDS Tools 3.4.1
Did you mean to say 3.5.1? Anything before 3.5 is likely to get confused by the change from HT/VT to Ministering.

You have to be running at least Android 5 to download 3.5 or higher.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
pegasusss

Post by pegasusss »

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still cannot log into lds tools on my Android 4.4.4
Please help

[moderator note: personal and contact information redacted]
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

pegasusss wrote:I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still cannot log into lds tools on my Android 4.4.4
Please help
This is a user-to-user forum, so the not a high likelihood that your request for help will be seen by anyone in a position to solve the problems. Please use a 'Feedback' or 'Help'/'Contact Support' link or button on a page or screen fairly close to where the problem is visible.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

pegasusss wrote:Android 4.4.4
It may not work. Please see this post. A number of people have reported that the older LDS Tools is confused by the new server setup and does not function. Others have indicated that it may work ok for the "rank and file" members, but not for the leadership.

I'd suggest keeping your eyes open for affordable upgrade options.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
laurameyerink

Post by laurameyerink »

I'm having the same problem and have been for months. I've tried reinstalling it as well, but to no avail. I'm running android.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

laurameyerink wrote:I'm running android.
Are you running Android 5 or better? LDS Tools 3.5.1 does not run on earlier versions of Android.
Lmjamie

Post by Lmjamie »

Return to “Member Tools”