LDS Tools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
merrilldrussell

LDS Tools

Post by merrilldrussell »

Why can't i sync ld s tools?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Tools

Post by russellhltn »

In order for sync to work with the current data, you must be on LDS Tools 3.5 or later. That requires that you're running either Android 5.0 or iOS 10 or later.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
stalwardking

Post by stalwardking »

My iOS device is older and only supports up to version 9.3.5, will an update to LDS Tools be made so that I can continue to use it or will I be required to buy a new device before I can use this tool again?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

stalwardking wrote:will an update to LDS Tools be made
We've heard nothing. I'd start keeping an eye out for good deals.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Kieselda

Post by Kieselda »

The Elders Quorum President to my assigned ward does not show up with his calling or phone number but others can see it ? I have resynced numerous times and deleted LDStool app and reloaded with no resolution. I am running LDS Tools vs 3.5.1on both my IPhone 8 & iPad
Please advise ?
David Kieselburg
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Kieselda wrote:but others can see it
Are these "others" members with "ordinary" callings, or are they in the Bishopric, or Ward Council?

My first guess is that the EQ President has set his contact information to "Leadership only" which prevents anyone who isn't in the ward council from seeing it. I'd also check to see if they're running the same OS as you (Android vs. iOS). That would narrow down if the problem is a bug in particular version.

jpaine111

Post by jpaine111 »

A non member spouse is being listed in the LDS tools app- but not in the LCR. He has passed away. How do I edit his name off of LDS tools?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jpaine111 wrote:A non member spouse is being listed in the LDS tools app- but not in the LCR. He has passed away. How do I edit his name off of LDS tools?
Make sure the marriage is terminated. (reason: death)

davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

russellhltn wrote:
jpaine111 wrote:A non member spouse is being listed in the LDS tools app- but not in the LCR. He has passed away. How do I edit his name off of LDS tools?
Make sure the marriage is terminated. (reason: death)
If the marriage has been terminated in LCR, the spouse should go away from LDS Tools when individuals refresh their data.

Return to “Member Tools”