Sending Mass Texts

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
mozartfontanetti

Sending Mass Texts

Post by mozartfontanetti »

I am trying to send a mass message to all the members of my Quorum, but it says the content is not supported. I am doing this from LDS Tools > Quorum of Elders > All Members. Can you help?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Sending Mass Texts

Post by sbradshaw »

What kind of phone do you have?
LDS Tools uses your phone's texting or email capability to send a message to a list. It sounds like an error from the phone, not LDS Tools per se. A few of the things that might cause it to fail are too many recipients (especially when texting), unsupported attachments, attachments that are too big, or messages that are too long. Could one of those things be the issue? Some phones may not support group messages in general, or may fail to send because of a special character (like an emoji).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lalosee

Re: Sending Mass Texts

Post by lalosee »

I am trying to send out a weekly bulletin of event dates I can send it to my self out of one of the lists, but not to as many as 30 people I want to send it to about 223 members in bishoprics and auxiliaries. I have tried to use my main computer, my laptop and the stake computer. I do not get a message it just does not send or give be a send message. any suggestions?

Return to “Member Tools”