LDS tools app - Ministering assignments

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LDS tools app - Ministering assignments

Post by lajackson »

cjohn1949 wrote:I tried this, but when I change to the previous quarter I cannot edit the district and companionships.
That is correct. Companionship information comes from a snapshot at the end of the quarter and cannot be changed for the previous time period.

However, if individual brothers or sisters were in different companionships during the previous quarter, you will still be able to show that they participated in a ministering interview, even though the assignments may not be correct.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

cjohn1949 wrote:Thank you. I tried this, but when I change to the previous quarter I cannot edit the district and companionships.
I'm not sure why you'd need to. The question is if the ministers have been interviewed, not "grading" the interviewer.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cjohn1949

Post by cjohn1949 »

Our ministers have all been interviewed. I can't report that because the page that comes up when I choose "Previous Quarter" does not let me edit the districts and companionships. This is my fault. I didn't train the EQ and RS presidents how to enter/edit the ministering page until after the end of September. Apparently the districts and companionships can only be edited on the page for the current quarter. Now I see the page for the previous quarter, and there are no little circles to mark for interviews. I can orally report 100% for both RS and EQ, but I can't do it on MLS for last quarter. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I am not trying to grade the interviewers, but simply record the interviews. How can I do that on MLS if the ministering brother and sister assignments don't even show up? It is set up for the current quarter, however.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

cjohn1949 wrote:I am not trying to grade the interviewers, but simply record the interviews. How can I do that on MLS if the ministering brother and sister assignments don't even show up? It is set up for the current quarter, however.
You cannot do it in MLS. You have to do it in LCR, and you should still be able to mark the interviews as completed regardless of what the ministering assignments for last quarter show.
marieadeline

Post by marieadeline »

Ministering assignments Lucena Ward 3
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

marieadeline wrote:Ministering assignments Lucena Ward 3
Forums don't work that way.

There's currently no way to see your assignment on-line. Only in LDS Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
andreacarver

Post by andreacarver »

How do i submit my minstering assignments
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

andreacarver wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:10 pm How do i submit my minstering assignments
Through the LCR website. I don't think you can do that in Member Tools.

Return to “Member Tools”