Out of Unit Member Limits?

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
bobllewellyn

Out of Unit Member Limits?

Post by bobllewellyn »

I am a full time senior missionary in the Maryland Baltimore Mission assigned to YSA branches in five different stakes. Branch clerks in two branches have gotten me onto LDS Tools for their stake. This is a huge help in doing our YSA work.

However, clerks from other branches (stakes) have not had success. I understand they need to assign us a calling. The clerks have done that. They see us on their records, but LDS Tools does not light up on our devices for their stake. Help!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Out of Unit Member Limits?

Post by russellhltn »

bobllewellyn wrote:I understand they need to assign us a calling. The clerks have done that.
You might check with them and see if they assigned you a standard position or a custom one. I'm not sure about this situation, but many times, a custom position won't grant any rights.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Out of Unit Member Limits?

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:
bobllewellyn wrote:I understand they need to assign us a calling. The clerks have done that.
You might check with them and see if they assigned you a standard position or a custom one. I'm not sure about this situation, but many times, a custom position won't grant any rights.
From what I'm seeing only 2 have given you any position at all, so you will need to follow up with the clerks.

Return to “Member Tools”