All Quorum Members are Missing

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
jacobcox

All Quorum Members are Missing

Post by jacobcox »

Ever since I was released from the bishopric and my LDS Tools access was “downgraded,” it appears someone got really excited about downgrading me and deleted my access to all the members of my old HP Group. Now that all the Melchizedek Priesthood holders are in the Elders Quorum, my extremely limited access shows one person. Me. In a Utah ward of 500+ people. I’m the only person in the quorum I can see.

And as an added bonus, whenever I try to send feedback, I get an error message that the email system cannot load.

I’ve run the app on an iPad and an iPhone. I’ve synced, deleted the app, restarted the device, downloaded the app, resynced, but nothing changes. It’s just me all alone in the whole quorum.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: All Quorum Members are Missing

Post by russellhltn »

The rights are determined by what calling you hold. There is no other configuration setting available for anyone to get "really excited about downgrading" you.

I think something's messed up with the LDS Tools service. I just synced my Android and there's no one in elder's quorum. Not even me.

Edit: lds.org/directory is even further behind. I had no Elders when I first went in, but after going to High Priest (which still exists), I could go back to Elders and see a number of people there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

When you click on Organizations > Elders Quorum, you are in the Organization tab, which will show the new presidency and other quorum leaders when they are added. Currently, there are no leaders in any elders quorum.

If you click on the All Members tab, you should see all of the men in the ward.

LDS Tools forced an update this morning and required a new sign in and sync.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Shows you how often I use LDS Tools....

In the directory, going to Ward Organizations > Elders, gets you the list of members. Seems like a inconsistency between Directory and LDS Tools.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kjdesigns

Post by kjdesigns »

I submitted a feedback on this issue and this is what I received.

“Resolution:
We were given Priesthood council direction that for now, we were only to provide this data to the bishopric, clerks, and ward council members and their presidencies.”

Return to “Member Tools”