REPORTS NOT SHOWING - GINGERBREAD 2.3.6

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
jmjl

REPORTS NOT SHOWING - GINGERBREAD 2.3.6

Post by jmjl »

I am Branch Missn. Lead. in MTL-EST branch.
Cannot see Elders reports on LDS Tools [ 3.3 ] and app does not seem stable.
Granted, I'm using an old Samsung SGH I727 (Skyrocket II) bought in 2012 (AT&T) running Gingerbread 2.3.6. (cannot afford new phone for a while).

I will attempt to root & flash Android, up to KitKat (4.x) - Lollypop (5.x) - maybe Marshmallow (6.x)... not even sure the SGH I727 chipset can handle 6.x.
I have skills & smarts but I am NOT experienced and almost certainly lacking expert knowledge required to root & flash Android phones. I learn very fast and easy but I also know that "Ignorance is the mother of all *Yikes! I wish I knew that!*". I have over 30 years as PMP... finance & I.T. - I've deployed Enterprise class, CRM networks on 5 continents. I also know when ignorance can get me into trouble; THIS is definitely the case where Android development and administration is concerned... I'm hugely lacking in Know-how.

In CMM (Canada Montreal Mission) the ONLY way I can now get these "Essential" reports are via LDS tools... I do not even seen them when I log into my LDS Profile (that might be "Permissions" setting error, from the Clerk side...??... IDK... ).

Any advice, suggestions, caveats you can offer will be priceless... thank you very much for all you do to advance "The Work" and all your service! It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Return to “Member Tools”