Scoutmaster Access

Any discussions around the LDS Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
kelosh

Scoutmaster Access

Postby kelosh » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:54 pm

I've recently been called as the Varsity Scout Coach for our Teachers Quorum and am noticing that the calling does not have permissions to see the Aaronic Priesthood quorum directories. This is highly inconvenient because is means instead of seeing all my boys on one list I have to mentally Rolodex who is in the quorum, hope I'm not forgetting someone, and going to the family in the directory one by one to make contact. Can we please give the Scoutmasters permissions that include access to the Aaronic Priesthood quorum directories?

ambeutler

Re: Scoutmaster Access

Postby ambeutler » Mon May 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Yes I agree I was the deacons quorum advisor and the scoutmaster and had access but later they called some additional help for me and moved me to the assistant advisor and scoutmaster when that happened I lost access to the scout and quorum list it was really inconvenient. I echo this sentiment can we give them access to those lists?

eblood66

Postby eblood66 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:48 am

Nobody on the forums has any influence on those decisions. We're pretty much all just other users like yourself. Your best option is to submit feedback using the link at the bottom of most pages of lds.org. That's the best way to get suggestions to the appropriate decision makers.

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Tue May 23, 2017 10:35 am

Starting in 2018, the Church won't be formally participating in the Varsity or Venturing programs – teachers and priests will still be able to participate in scouts, but it won't be an "all teachers" or "all priests" activity anymore, so the teacher and priest lists won't be very helpful. So I don't think it's likely that there will be changes made to the online system just for 6 months.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “LDS Tools”