Members Birthdays

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
suetaz

Members Birthdays

Post by suetaz »

I was looking for a members birthday on lds tools and none were listed. When I mentioned it to someone in my ward, she promptly pulled up her lds tools and showed me that she indeed had birthdays listed on hey lds tools. Is there a setting for this or why does mine not show birthdays?
Thanks in advance
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Members Birthdays

Post by aebrown »

suetaz wrote:I was looking for a members birthday on lds tools and none were listed. When I mentioned it to someone in my ward, she promptly pulled up her lds tools and showed me that she indeed had birthdays listed on hey lds tools. Is there a setting for this or why does mine not show birthdays?
Access to birthdays is dependent on your calling. Most members do not have access to the birthdays of members of the ward, but clerks and leaders do have access.
suetaz

Post by suetaz »

Okay thanks, I guess that explains it, she was the RS secretary.
mariaallan

Post by mariaallan »

I DO have a calling with access to birthdays, but it's a struggle to find it every month. I wish you'd make it easier to find. I've been looking for this months for the past 15 minutes. Grrr!
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

It's at Reports > Birthday List.
davemarcellino@gmail.com

Post by davemarcellino@gmail.com »

We have noticed recently that several birthdays in the actual birthday report are off by a day when compared to the membership record (which is correct) in LDS tools. Not sure how to get this fixed.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

davemarcellino@gmail.com wrote:We have noticed recently that several birthdays in the actual birthday report are off by a day when compared to the membership record (which is correct) in LDS tools. Not sure how to get this fixed.
Send feedback through the app. It appears that in iOS there was a shift in the time-space continuum around March 10th or 11th.
sebastian.buck

Post by sebastian.buck »

Same here in iOS and Android: Birthdays of all members of our ward are one day off. LCR (website) show the coorect birthday though.
Westernday

Post by Westernday »

The LDS Tools birthday list jumps from Dec. 2020 to Jan 2022 and then nothing after Jan 2022. I deleted the app and reinstalled it — no change. I also did a data refresh and still no change. Is there something I need to do or is this a problem glitch?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

As I’m seeing the same issue, I suspect that it is something beyond our control. Use the apps Help/Contact option to report it.

As a sidenote LDS Tools doesn’t exist anymore, it is now called Member Tools. It has been called that for at least 2 years!

Return to “Member Tools”