LDS Tools not syncing with LCR

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
Kieselda

LDS Tools not syncing with LCR

Post by Kieselda »

We are having some issues with LCR information not showing up in LDS Tools. Some Organization's positions show up ( Teachers, Music leader, Advisor's ) but others do not . Sunday School Teacher positions show up in Other Callings but when we successfully move a teacher in LCR to a specific class they do not show up in LDS Tools ?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: LDS Tools not syncing with LCR

Post by jdlessley »

How long are you waiting after the positions are entered or updated in LCR before you sync LDS Tools? If you have access to CDOL you can check there to see if the updates made it into the system.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dleski

Post by dleski »

I am currently having an issue where 2 recent move ins (3 weeks and 6 weeks respectively) show up as move ins in LCR but not in LDS tools. Therefore they both exist as family records in LCR but not in LDS Tools. I checked the other day with my Ward Clerk and he was able to see these families in both LCR AND LDS tools while I was not. Both of us are current on our updates of records but he as Ward Clerk can see these move ins in LDS Tools while me as EQ President can't. Is there a timing component to when records are moved in? Other? Please advise.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dleski wrote:Therefore they both exist as family records in LCR but not in LDS Tools. I checked the other day with my Ward Clerk and he was able to see these families in both LCR AND LDS tools while I was not.
Just to verify, are you using the same Church Account for Member Tools as you're using for LCR?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mcope

Post by mcope »

I'm seeing issues, as well. Some records that moved into the ward on 11-10-20 showed up in LCR, but as of two weeks later (11-23-20) did not show up in the Tools app report for members moved out. Other records moved out of our ward showed up in the new ward on LDS and on the churchofjesuschrist.org directory, but not on the Tools app.
n8crocker

Post by n8crocker »

I'm having the same trouble. I've made several updates (callings, move ins/outs) to LCR but Tools is not syncing. Tools is set to Automatically Update but it hasn't updated since 5 November and if i select manually update, nothing happens.
mcope

Post by mcope »

This is what the support team told me in response to my bug report:

"Hello,

The following list below contains suggestions for how to resolve updating/syncing problems:

--Turn off the mobile device completely, wait a couple of minutes, then turn it on again. Rebooting will reset the app.
--Delete the app, wait a few hours and then download it from the App Store or the Play Store. The wait time is crucial to ensure that the old version isn't pulled back up.
--Go to the More Menu > Settings > Refresh Data. This will kick-start the automatic updates as well.

One of the options above should reset the app. If the problem persists, please let us know.
Thank you for your time and patience,

Sincerely,
The Response Team"

Return to “Member Tools”