After last update can't see units I supervise in the mission

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
SalernoCL

After last update can't see units I supervise in the mission

Post by SalernoCL »

I am a counselor in a mission. Up until the previous version of LDS Tools for iOS I was able to see my own stake and the mission, including the 2 districts (one of which I supervise). After the latest update, I am only seeing my own stake and the only independent branch in the mission, but both districts have disappeared. This is a tool I use a lot for many purposes in my calling, and I really need it to show the districts as it did before.
Thinking it was a matter of permissions in my profile, I logged in to Lds.org and used some of the tools for leaders, in which case I was able to see the district information.
Any ideas on how to cover the info? I downloaded the latest beta and have the same issue.
Thanks
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: After last update can't see units I supervise in the mis

Post by sbradshaw »

My best suggestion would be to send feedback through the app by going to Settings > Help > Feedback. Usually the LDS Tools for iOS team is pretty good at responding to feedback. Sounds like a bug somewhere, since you used to have access in LDS Tools and you still do online!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
SalernoCL

Re: After last update can't see units I supervise in the mis

Post by SalernoCL »

Thanks a lot, will do

Return to “Member Tools”