Can't Start LDS Tools

Any discussions around the LDS Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
BayardDavis

Can't Start LDS Tools

Postby BayardDavis » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Right about the time of the latest update, the icon for LDS Tools disappeared from my screen. The app is installed but not running. How can I start it?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't Start LDS Tools

Postby russellhltn » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:19 pm

What OS?
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Can't Start LDS Tools

Postby lajackson » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:53 pm

BayardDavis wrote:Right about the time of the latest update, the icon for LDS Tools disappeared from my screen. The app is installed but not running. How can I start it?

Depending on your particular device, I have found that sometimes when LDS Tools is updated, the shortcut icon on my main screen goes away. I have to fish through all of the applications and add it again to my main start screen. On my device, the applications are in order of download or update, so it is usually the last one.

This happens with other apps, too, not just LDS Tools. But it is a bit disconcerting, because sometimes the shortcut does not go away, and if it has been a long time since it does, I forget to look for it in the apps area.

Return to “LDS Tools”