Some names missing from LDS Tools Directory

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
knimmer

Some names missing from LDS Tools Directory

Post by knimmer »

Not everyone's names are showing up in my LDS Tools Directory. I look at other's and they have the new people in our branch. I sync and see that information is downloading, but still nothing. Any suggestions?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Some names missing from LDS Tools Directory

Post by aebrown »

[Moderator note: I split this question out from the All Ward Membership Info Missing After Sync (and Reinstall) topic, since it deals with a separate issue.]
knimmer wrote:Not everyone's names are showing up in my LDS Tools Directory. I look at other's and they have the new people in our branch. I sync and see that information is downloading, but still nothing. Any suggestions?
When you compare your Directory with others, do you all have the same permissions? Specifically, if the people you are comparing with are bishopric members, clerks, or executive secretaries, but you are not, then it could be that they are seeing members who have privacy settings applied to their households such that only leaders can see them.
mtanquary

Re: Some names missing from LDS Tools Directory

Post by mtanquary »

Our issue was resolved. It turned out to be bad data in a member's address.

Return to “Member Tools”